This weekend in OKC:
- Free museum Sunday is at the Gaylord-Pickens Oklahoma Heritage Museum this weekend. Enjoy free admission between 12 and 5 o’clock.
- Downtown in December events continue, with ice skating, water taxi rides, snow tubing…
- This weekend is your last chance to catch that holiday classic, the Nutcracker, at the OKC Ballet–shows on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Info about more holiday productions, including Jacob Marley’s Christmas Carol and Sister’s Christmas Catechism, can be found on the Civic Center’s website.
- The Myriad Gardens Popup Shops are ongoing–a great opportunity to pick up some unique gifts and support local business. While you’re at it you can grab a coffee and enjoy a great urban park–it’s supposed to be sunny and 65 on Saturday!
- Oh and, the Crystal Bridge itself is open for free on Sunday, from 6-9.
Basically, there’s a lot of festive stuff happening, so get your merry and bright on–no excuses. Also, if you’re stumped on a gift for the hipster baby in your life, check out these mason jar sippy cup lids at Shop Good. Precious.